1. Patient have the right to withhold or withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting his/her right to future care or treatment, nor risking the loss or withdrawal of any program benefits to which he/she would otherwise be entitled.
2. The laws of India that protect the confidentiality of his/her medical information also apply to telemedicine. As such, he/she understand that the information disclosed by him/her during the course of the therapy is generally confidential. He/she also consent to the use of medical information for research purpose. Patient also understand that the dissemination of any personally identifiable images or information from the telemedicine interaction to researchers or other entities shall not occur without his/her written consent. .
3. Patient understand that there could be limitations in the process of tele-consultation. This includes, but is not limited to, the possibility, that despite reasonable efforts the transmission of his/her medical information could be disrupted or distorted due to technical failures, resulting in the tele-consult being postponed. If the documentation received is not sufficient to make an assessment, we will follow up with the patient or his/her legal guardian to request additional information. Patient also understand that in case anyone other than my primary physician is present during the tele-consultation he/she will be informed about this earlier. Patient should also understand that technical personnel may have to be present during the process of teleconsultation
4. The patient should understand that due to difference in Medico-legal laws between India and patient’s country of residence, the Consulting Doctor will provide his/her opinion and/or advice but he/she won't be able to provide the patient with a Prescription or a therapeutic regimen as he/she is not legally allowed to treat patients not in India.
5. Patient should consent to keeping his/her consulting panel doctors of Vanya Health free from any liability for validity of the Doctor's opinion and/or advice in his/her Country of residence and in case of any liability issue this consent form shall stand as the final document in the competent court of law.
6. This consent form has been explained to me clearly and I accord my consent to it after being satisfied and having understood the terms & conditions contained herein
7. This consent form has been explained to me clearly and I accord my consent to it after being satisfied and having understood the terms & conditions contained herein
• Medical Second Opinion is not intended to replace a full medical evaluation or a face-to-face encounter with a physician.
• Our Doctors does not have important information that is usually obtained through a physical examination. The absence of a physical examination may affect the Doctors ability to diagnose your condition, disease or injury.
• You also consent to permit Vanya Health to use the information shared by you, in a de-identified form for research purposes.
• The panel doctors will exercise their professional judgment to decide whether a Video opinion is appropriate in a given situation or an in-person consultation is needed in the interest of the patient.
• Doctor Opinion will not be anonymous: both patient and the doctor need to know each other’s identity./p>
• Registered Medical Practitioner would be required to fully abide by Indian Medical Council (Professional conduct, Etiquette and Ethics) Regulations, 2002 and with the relevant provisions of the IT Act, Data protection and privacy laws or any applicable rules notified from time to time for protecting patient privacy and confidentiality and regarding the handling and transfer of such personal information regarding the patient. This shall be binding and must be upheld and practiced.
• Principles of medical ethics, including professional norms for protecting patient privacy and confidentiality as per IMC Act shall be binding and must be upheld and practiced.
• Vanya Health may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website/application without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the website and application. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on for any changes. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions mentioned.
Vanya Health uses third party payment gateways - XXX to process the transactions made on the Platform. The Company is not liable for any failed transactions. In the event of a failed transaction, the amount (if debited from a User account) will be refunded to the User’s account as per the corresponding payment gateway’s refund policy. We do not allow any cancellations once we receive confirmation from client’s side. We block the doctor’s time slot once we receive your confirmation and we don’t provide waiting appointments for our panel doctors so it’s not possible for us to cancel the appointment or provide any refunds. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction or transactions violating the terms of website use, we are at sole discretion to cancel such orders. These customers/accounts will be denied access from the use of site or purchase of products in the future.